Would you be interested in serving your city on a board or commission?
The City of Winnipeg is now accepting applications for positions on various Boards and Commissions until October 16, 2020.
Applications are now being accepted to fill vacancies on the following boards:
- Board of Adjustment
- Board of Revision
- Community Emergency Advisory Committee
- General Council of Winnipeg Community Centres Board of Directors
- Human Rights Committee of Council
- Library Advisory Committee
- Records Committee
- Seven Oaks House Museum Board
- St. Boniface Museum Board
- St. James-Assiniboia Museum Board (Historical Museum Association of St. James-Assiniboia)
- Grant’s Old Mill (St. James Assiniboia Pioneer Association)
- Transcona Historical Museum Board
- Vehicles for Hire Appeal Board
- Winnipeg Arts Council Inc.
- Winnipeg Food Council
- Winnipeg Housing Rehabilitation Corporation
- Winnipeg Public Library Board
Applications must be received by the City Clerk’s Department (510 Main Street Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 1B9) no later than 4:30 pm on Friday, October 16, 2020 or postmarked no later than Friday, October 16, 2020.